Ryan Serhant is an American real estate broker, bestselling author, producer, and star of Bravo’s two-time Emmy Nominated reality television series, Million Dollar Listing New York, and its spin-off, Sell It Like Serhant. Ryan is also the leading member of The Serhant Team—an NYC-based, bi-coastal real estate group that has consistently ranked as the #1 sales team in New York and among the top five teams nationwide.
In this episode, Ryan Serhant will share an inside look into selling a billion-dollar per year of luxury real estate. Get insight into how high-end private deals are created including buyer and seller fee structures. In the end, you’ll hear about the ways Sam and Johnny FD are maintaining personal and professional success during this pandemic.
Where we are:
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 02:23 - Quarantine update and personal insight
- 13:41 - Transitioning into the NYC real estate market
- 18:18 - Analyzing the buyer and seller fee structures
- 22:13 - Do you need an agent or broker to close deals
- 23:19 - “Hang out with people that have similar interests as you and are in your same wealth group” - Ryan Serhant
- 25:09 - Buying your first home after a large windfall
- 28:09 - Options for those with homes that won't sell
- 29:09 - “The average days on market for a property $20 million and above is 2 years” - Ryan Serhant
- 36:24 - Ryans future dreams and business goals
- 45:25 - Properly recovering & adjusting during the pandemic
- 51:52 - Final thoughts, key takeaways, and reading iTunes reviews
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven't already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.