Sam and Johnny talk about some of Sam’s investments in real estate, and the benefits and challenges with investing in properties overseas as opposed to properties in the US.
Listen to ILAB 151 on iTunes
here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Where we are:
Like these investments? Try them with these special ILAB links:
- ArtofFX – Start with just a $10,000 account (reduced from $25,000)
- Fundrise – Start with only $1,000 into their REIT funds (non-accredited investors OK)
- Betterment – Get up to 1 year managed free
- Wealthfront – Get your first $15,000 managed free
- PeerStreet – Get a 1% yield bump on your first loan
*Johnny and Sam use all of the above services personally.
- 20:39 – Benefits of living and investing overseas?
- 32:11 – Sam’s Investments in real estate?
- 40:47 – Discussion on one of Sam’s Investments 6th Avenue Phuket
- 43:39 – Are their perks of owning these properties as long term living options for you?
- 49:24 – Johnny speaks about a possible investment for him
- 60:52 – Patreon Question: What are the pros and cons for Nomads using an Air BnB?
If you enjoyed this episode, do us a favor and share it! Also if you haven’t already, please take a minute to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes and claim your bonus here
Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. Read our disclaimer here.