Lisa Gross, the founder of League of Kitchens, and Mab Abbasgholizadeh, one of their instructors, sit down with Julia and talk about the organization and its impact. The conversation covers a range of meaningful topics including activism, feminism, sexuality, identity, ideology, immigration, home, memory, trauma, healing, agency, cooking, and love. There are also answers to listeners' questions about cooking.
- For more about League of Kitchens and to sign up for one of their classes, head here.
- For more about Mab, head here.
- For more about Lisa, head here.
- For more about Julia Turshen, head here.
- For more about Oxo, who helped make this episode possible, head here.