Travis tell Los how to write an email. Sounds basic, but you'd be surprised. You should listen.
How to write an email that gets noticed.
- Write a concise, quickly actionable subject line.
- Quickly introduce yourself and if appropriate what makes you worth a damn. Or pay a simple - yet well considered compliment.
- Quickly to the point. Keep it focused.
- Don't attach anything
- Proofread. Omg proofread.
- Make your request of the recipient quickly actionable.
- what do you think of x, vs do you agree with x?
- what can you donate, vs can you donate x?
- would you like to have a call, vs can I give you a call Tuesday morning?
- Design your email so that their response can be as quick and simple as possible.
8, End happy
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "How To Write An Email That Gets Noticed". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.