In episode #1566, Neil and Eric talk about the importance of trusting your gut instincts when it comes to business. Of course, there will always be a place for data and facts, but sometimes making decisions based on what you feel intuitively can lead to great outcomes as well. To hear more about trusting your gut, be sure to tune in today! TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: When You Should Trust Your Gut in Business.
- [00:33] What ‘trusting your gut’ actually means.
- [00:57] Eric’s decision to buy a magic site in his early 20s and the mistakes he made.
- [01:40] You have to be good at vetting potential partners and not just rely on your gut alone.
- [02:22] Neil’s take on when to trust your gut and when not to.
- [03:03] How experience can help sharpen your gut instincts.
- [03:52] Find the balance between having a beginner’s mindset and leveraging your experience.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Connect with Us:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.