I was incredibly honoured to have interviewed one of the most prominent female voices in the Podcasting space, Elsie Escobar. Elsie is intelligent, articulate, down to earth woman, who had so many wonderful things to say on Motherhood, Technology, and Podcasting.
In this Episode Elsie and I discuss: On Motherhood
- how Elsie feels that being a Mom has brought her the things she needs to work on for herself
- why she feels the Media is behind the unrealistic perception of Balance that many women have about being a Mom
- why being able to have rants on the challenges of Motherhood is healthy and cleansing
- why technology is simply another layer to add to our consciousness and for our kids
- how Elsie thinks we can use technology life-affirming ways and to help us be better
- why she feels that technology and podcasting is her calling
- how Elsie got turned on to Podcasting and created Elsie’s Yoga Class
- the uniqueness of women in the Podcasting space
- what she feels that Podcasting will look like in the future
Elsie’s Podcast Challenge
Open the Podcast App in your iPhone, and search for the term you are looking for that you would like to learn and know more about. There will be a Podcasts out there for you to Connect with on that very topic for you to peruse and enjoy!
ResourcesThe Glamour Podcast: What I Wore When
Related Mom at 41 Episodes Episode 69: Getting our Mama Bliss on and Simplic…Episode 54: The Beautiful Mess Called Life and Par…Episode 89: The Top 5 Reasons I am Still Doing the…
How Can you Connect with Elsie? She Podcasts WebsiteShe Podcasts PodcastElsie’s Yoga Class PodcastThe Feed PodcastTwitterMom at 41 Facebook Page
Like the Mom at 41 Facebook Page here
and read my posts of Inspiration and Support each day, and from all the other Mommas in the Mom at 41 Community! I respond to every single comment, post, and message here, and would love to Connect with you!Mom at 41 Newsletter
Subscribe to the Mom at 41 Newsletter here
to get Real Momma Stories of Struggle, Inspiration, and the Life Lessons Along the Way! Plus, I’ll update you when NEW Blog Posts come out, and also send you the Balanced Mommy Checklist to help you de-stress, be a better mom, and take care of YOU!