How regulatory changes could lead to a boom in new ETFs, including actively managed ETFs. Why ETFs continue to be one of the most innovative, cost effective and tax efficient investment vehicles.
Topic covered include:
- How big is the ETF market relative to mutual funds.
- What are the benefits of ETFs that have allowed them to gain market share from mutal funds.
- What are some of the negatives with ETFs.
- What has changed to make it easier for sponsors to launch new ETFs.
- How do non-transparent actively managed ETFs work.
- What are some examples of more complicated, outcome-based ETFs.
Thanks to LinkedIn and SleepNumber for sponsoring the episode.
For show notes and more information on this episode click here
- [2:45] The benefits of ETFs
- [8:40] Challenges with ETFs
- [12:50] The rules that have changed
- [15:25] What is an AP Representative?
- [18:40] Should you invest in actively managed ETFs?
- [21:30] All about outcome Based ETFs
- [26:20] Understand what drives performance