Do you have enough time to practice your music?
This is the first in a special series of episodes on how to tackle the biggest sticking points in your music learning. We recently surveyed our audience to learn about their experiences with music practice. The results were astounding! Across several hundred responses, we found a handful of really common and painfully frustrating practice issues – like, “How do I find time for music?”
To answer these big burning questions, we invited Gregg Goodhart, The Learning Coach, back on the show. Gregg is a leading expert on how to apply all of the latest scientific research and understanding of how the brain learns to skill acquisition, including in music. In this episode, we talk about what to do if you feel like there’s never enough time for practicing music.
After this episode, you may well find time that you didn’t even know existed, as well as ways to supercharge the time that you do have for practicing, and get better results faster.
Subscribe For Future Episodes! Apple Podcasts
Full Show Notes and Transcript: Episode 232
Links and Resources
• Gregg Goodhart – Learning Coach
• What is a Practiclass? Sax, cello, guitar, The Le…
• Learn Like A Genius – Piano Practiclass (Full), H…
• Musicality Now - How to Learn Like a Genius, with…
• Musicality Now - The Truth About Talent, with Pro…
• Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi - Flow: The Psychology of…
• Carol S. Dweck - Mindset: The New Psychology of S…
• Barry J. Zimmerman - Dart Throwing Study
Enjoying the show? Please consider rating and reviewing it! Click here to rate and review