Feeling overwhelmed by all the information about what to practice?
This is the fifth and last in a special series of episodes on how to tackle the biggest sticking points in your music learning. We recently surveyed our audience to learn about their experiences with music practice. The results were astounding! Across several hundred responses, we found a handful of really common and painfully frustrating practice issues – including, “How can I know what to practice?”
To answer these big burning questions, we invited Gregg Goodhart, The Learning Coach, back on the show. Gregg is a leading expert on how to apply all of the latest scientific research and understanding of how the brain learns to skill acquisition, including in music.
Learn what to focus your music practice on in this episode.
Subscribe For Future Episodes! Apple Podcasts
Full Show Notes and Transcript: Episode 236
Links and Resources
• Learn Music Faster
• Gregg Goodhart – Learning Coach
• What is a Practiclass? Sax, cello, guitar, The Le…
• Learn Like A Genius – Piano Practiclass (Full), H…
• Musicality Now - How to Learn Like a Genius, with…
• Musicality Now - The Truth About Talent, with Pro…
• Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi - Flow: The Psychology of…
• Carol S. Dweck - Mindset: The New Psychology of S…
• Barry J. Zimmerman - Dart Throwing Study
Enjoying the show? Please consider rating and reviewing it! Click here to rate and review