You probably don't know Pete Coleman. You don't know him because he is that rare bird that doesn't tell the world about every accomplishment (or attempt) on social media. So allow me to do it.
He's done The Killington Beast and UltraBeast on back to back days, finished multiple Spartan/Peak Death Races, The Georgia Death Race, and most recently earned a Belt Buckle at Western States.
On this episode, we talk about how he trained for and completed one of the hardest races in the world, The Western States 100 mile race.
Today's show is sponsored by: RockTape
- Use code OCR16 for 30% off your first purchase of $30 or more Udder Mud Run
– Use code RUNORM for $10 off this race! Wetsuit Wearhouse
– Save 15% using coupon code ORM on all purchases.
Show Notes: Unbreakable
- Documentary about the 2010 Western States race. Episode 96
- Pete shortly after the 2014 Spartan Death Race.