Update: Nicholas has graciously offered our listeners a free, 1-on-1 landing page review
– and it’s worth taking advantage of. Nicholas is our go-to resource when we need Landing Page support. We highly recommend reaching out to him if you have a similar need.
Hi everyone, welcome to the Paid Search Magic Podcast.
Nicholas Scalice is a growth marketing consultant who helps brands turn more website visitors into customers, by specializing in landing page design, A/B testing, and conversion optimization.
He’s been working in the marketing industry for over 8 years, and is currently the founder of Earnworthy, a marketing consultancy based in Boca Raton, Florida. He’s also the founder of an online resource for marketers called Landing Page School.
Nicholas is an Unbounce Agency Partner, Google Partner, and ConversionXL Certified Optimizer, and holds a number of certifications including the Google Analytics Individual Qualification and the American Marketing Association Professional Certified Marketer designation.
In this episode we cover:
- How the pursuit of being a “T-shaped marketer” led Nicholas to specialize in landing page design.
- How PPC marketers can get started working with (and pitching) landing page optimization services for better conversion rates.
- The FOAM framework that will help you choose the right tests to run
- How to tell if your landing page needs help
- Why it’s important to test both micro and macro copy
- What to expect from A/B testing
- How to be your own landing page strategist