Is your podcast search (SEO) friendly?
This is the big question we talk about on today’s episode of Podcast Me Anything (PMA), where we are talking with one of the founders and CEO Pete Birsinger of Podscribe.
With over 500,000 podcasts in the English language, discoverability is a real issue that many podcasters face. This is the issue that Pete set out to solve with the creation of Podscribe.
Podscribe is a transcription service designed from the ground up to serve podcasts. If you know your podcast needs to be more search-friendly in the coming years, this is an episode you won’t want to miss, and just for listening to the show Pete has a fantastic offer at the end just for the PMA audience.
· What is Podcribe and how did it get started (0:47)
· What was the big issue you Podscribe was trying to solve when launching (1:06)
· What makes Podcribe uniquely positioned to serve the podcasting community vs. other transcription services (5:31)
· How does the Podscribe player track downloads (9:51)
· Having a single search point
for all transcribed text of a podcast (10:53)
· How do you add the new search widget to your website (13:00)
· What new features are in the works that we can expect in the future (14:27)
· Free Offer from Podscribe (16:00)
Website link: https://podscribe.ai/
Email for FREE offer (Tell them PMA Sent YOu) : email@example.com
Check out an example from Podcast Me Anything - https://app.podscribe.ai/episode/48640468
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple
, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Podcast Me Anything - Facebook