Andrew Keys has been with Ethereum since day 1. He has been integral in the development of the ecosystem and the community, and has lately migrated to helping build out the institutional investment wing of Ethereum.
We bring Andrew onto POV to get his perspective on institutional involvement in Ethereum.
- Andrews early involvement with Ethereum
- The institutional value prop of Ether
- Institutional perspective of DeFi
- The significance of --EY building on Ethereum --JP Morgans Quorum --Societe Generale's $112M bond on Ethereum
...and what it means for Ethereum
- Andrew's predictions for 2019, and whether they came true or not
- Predicts for Ethereum in 2020
- Andrews $1,000 portfolio allocation
Please rate and share the podcast!
You can find us @POVCryptopod on Twitter.
David Hoffman on Twitter and Medium @TrustlessState
Christian Keroles on Twitter @ck_SNARKs
RealT is the first to tokenize U.S. real estate products!
Get 5 Dollars in Bitcoin when you visit gethaven.app/povcrypto
Follow CK and David’s investing strategy on b.tc/etoropov
Send Bitcoin: 3P1kkSBdsc2vPWXin3h6bdVeTS4BzXdNG1
Send Ether: 0xa6daaa2c423e72f7a248e1642b0b0151a0ce3778