Hold onto your seats, folks, we have another powerhouse female entrepreneur on Power Trip! Jeremy interviews Natalie Sisson of The Suitcase Entrepreneur to discuss the startup process into the world of remote working. Natalie created The Suitcase Entrepreneur to help others become successful remote workers, just like herself. You can check out her site, her blog, and her #1 best-selling book for more information.
In This Episode
- 00:35 Meet Natalie
- 02:48 How does someone get started working remotely right away?
- 04:24 Types of individuals who seek Natalie's advice on remote work
- 05:33 What business role would you recommend for someone who is just starting?
- 06:56 Remote working - too stressful?
- 09:16 How Natalie got started
- 11:21 Being a female founder
- 17:38 Natalie's travel style
- 19:04 Travel tips for females
- 20:06 Word to the Wise
People On This Episode
Links from This Episode
Word to the Wise
- Jeremy: Sake - Do yourself a favor and spend some money on the good stuff! It's delicious and fun.
- Natalie: "Do or do not; there is no try." - Yoda
Win a $100 Tortuga Backpacks Gift Card
Every month we give away a $100 gift card to someone who subscribes to and reviews the podcast. Subscribers, ratings, and reviews are how the show gets ranked in podcast directories and found by more travelers. We appreciate your help spreading the word about Power Trip.
- Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, email, or your podcatcher of choice with our RSS feed.
- Leave a review in iTunes.
- Fill out this form after you've done both for a chance to win a gift card.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any feedback about the show or questions for us to answer on the air, email: podcast at tortuga backpacks dotcom.