In This Episode…
We discuss why monday.com
is named after Monday, what has changed in comm plans since 2020, why education collateral is crucial, and how PR pros can use Transparency in their comm plan in 2021.
● [00:33] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:00] Can you explain a little bit about Monday.com?
● [02:42] Has digital workflow programs exploded this year and what messaging has helped make them popular in 2020?
● [03:59] What is the key differentiator that makes you number one?
● [06:15] Making Monday.com accessible to the non-tech-savvy customers
● [06:51] What have been some of the surprising feedback you go this year?
● [08:04] Has your product or feature launches accelerated in 2020?
● [08:38] Did you and your comm team have to pivot from your original plan in 2020?
● [09:48] Did you add more to education collateral?
● [10:46] Have you seen templates on Monday.com become popular or are custom templates more popular?
● [11:08] How has your plan changed from 2020 to 2021?
● [12:01] How have your internal communications changed?
● [13:01] Have you seen which one has worked better than others?
● [14:04] Would you consider doing an internal podcast or live streaming?
● [15:28] What is one thing PR pros should take away from 2020?
● [16:30] Is transparency what PR pros should take into account for 2021?
● [16:56] If you could create any new feature for Monday.com what would it be?
● [17:50] Any final thoughts for our listeners?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Leah Walters was our guest today. Learn more about monday.com
Episode Length: 18:35
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your f…
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page
● Follow us on Twitter
Thanks for listening!
for privacy and opt-out information.