Each year, hundreds of podcasters gather in Orlando for Podfest Multimedia Expo. This year, I was one of them.
This is my review of Podfest. I give you the good, the bad, and the ugly of what happened. If you're thinking about attending Podfest or want to find out what you really missed, listen up.
In This Episode:
- The best thing about attending live events (and how it shows up)
- Orlando - the best (and worst) things about it
- How to lower teenage pregnancy rates
- Advice for vegetarians (and vegans) in Orlando
- Does size matter?
- Making events like Podfest (and Podcast Movement) pay for themselves
- How to connect with people in a lasting way -- this works even for celebrities
- Why podcasting is so important (it's not what you think)
- How to sell a lot of seminar tickets
- If you have these three things, you'll have a successful podcast
- Podfest or Podcast Movement -- which one should you attend?
- Why I edit my own podcast (even though I have access to some great editors)
- The best way to become a great podcast host
Links To Things I Talk About:
Episode Sponsor: This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by Convert Kit
, the best way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED Podcast sent you and get a free month
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s FREE!
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence... If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED, a review on iTunes
would be great too.