Today on the Scaling Impact Podcast James talks with Jason Silva. Jason is an Emmy-nominated TV personality, filmmaker, keynote speaker and futurist. He is best known as the host of the TV series “Brain Games” on the National Geographic Channel, as well as for his wildly successful Youtube show “Shots of Awe”.
In this episode JT and Jason deep dive into the inner workings of flow state. What it is, unique and reliable ways to access it, and how it can have profound effects on the mind of an entrepreneur. They also cover the power of being able to hold two seemingly opposing views in mind at the same time, as well as how looking to nature can give us the deepest understanding of the latest evolving technologies.
Interesting Points Covered:
- Switching people from conscious processing to unconscious processing
- Why we are deeply attracted to things that violate our expectations
- The “Hippy Speedball” formula for getting into flow state
- How looking to nature can help us understand new technology
- Collective Consciousness? Why when 1 person is on the verge of a technological breakthrough a handful of others around the world are on the same edge
Interested In Exponential Technology? Join the Exponential Ventures email list here: http://exv.ai/podcast