Brett Fogle, Click and Grow Rich
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Kevin Harrington and Seth Greene Episode 414 Brett Fogle
Brett Fogle has had a successful career as a businessman starting his first business at age 7 and has continued to start, grow and sell various businesses from retail to online. He has been marketing online since 1999 and sold 3 of his previous companies including a three time Inc 500|5000 company which he started from the proverbial ‘kitchen table’ in 2004 and became the 276th fastest growing privately held company in the US within 3 years.
He has been a successful real-estate investor, angel investor, and investor in the financial markets. and currently focuses on helping business owners online.
Brett currently speaks internationally on how to create businesses online. He is co-founder of Click and Grow Rich Seminars, speaking to live audiences in 7 countries around the world and the author of the new book Click and Grow Rich.
He is also CEO and co-founder of Cydec Software / ClickSales.com, an ecommerce and email marketing company that helps online business owners succeed online with cutting edge powerful yet simple software tools.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Brett Fogle about entrepreneurs starting and scaling a business.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How a laptop lifestyle allows you to work from anywhere.
● Why most online businesses fail within the first 120 days.
● How you need to find a hot market, people in that market, and then promote your service.
● Why you want to sell something that is on trend when you’re starting out.
● How you should start an online business to contribute to your retirement fund.
Connect with Brett:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices