Leave us feedback! email@example.com
Empower, Expand & Evolve Your Podcast with US at P…
!!! If you’re a woman and you’re going - don’t miss out!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 058 Quick-Guide
- Dave Jackson opens up the show! Stallone baby!
- Shout-out to Elsie’s Dad - Happy Birthday Daddy!
- Jessica’s guilt about dangling Elsie off of a cliff.
- Are you just looking to confirm what you already believe?
- We need help with our directory! Who’s up for helping us out?
- Dr. Ginger Campbell shares a powerful perspective
- Yvonne shares about missing out
- Maritza’s empassioned plea to step up!
- How society may often dictate our choices
- Carrie brings in the anxiety of leaving your kids to the forefront
- The guilt never goes away - being away from your kids - doesn’t go away
- Natalie brings it home with the DVD extra of the last episode!
- Thankfulness for Jess is in the HOOOOUUUUUUSE!
- Negotiation matters and honors relationships
- The conversation moves to decision making fatigue
- What if taking care of yourself is saying No?
- A negotiation of a partnership and different needs and desires
- Does the She Podcasts community really want a live event? The Podcast Movement one day session is a test!
- Step up and get it done - take action ladies
- Using Bossjock is the coolest thing ever!!!!
Are you having some decision fatigue? Or is that a cop-out?
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
Featured audio feedback
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group
and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org