Save the Dates: February 23–25
in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
! Overwhelmed with all the to-dos for your podcast p…
Support our Patreon page
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
You know that whole hacking-the-internet-went-down
business that happened last week? Well, it happened the day that we recorded, and THUS our files were lost in the spaaaaace!!!
We almost didn’t have an episode this week. And that broke all of our hearts :(
But happy happy joy joy we got the files! (Because we have THE BEST editor ever
.) And the episode is a day late BUT it’s OUT! Wahoo!
We get into a pretty phenomenal discussion around feedback that we received for a past episode…remember? The one about getting fired because of your podcast?
We introduce y’all to the coolest concept ever, called ‘transmedia storytelling’
which Elsie adores, and who knew it was a thing?
Show 116 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Chasing the intro
- Feedback on Episode 114 “be weird and private all your want”
- Elsie did a thing, in Detroit! Coolest thing ever! She’s a teenage Artificial Intelligence
- Tips and discussion: Shortcut and Audiogram
- Remember that guy that quit his job as an anchor to start a podcast? He got picked up by PodcastOne
- How to position yourself to get sponsors when you don’t even have a show!
- Holy cats! Transmedia is the cooooooolest thing ever!
- What does Trolls have to do with podcasting?
- Dangerous Suspects! Neato!
- What’s the number one way to break out of your lack of creativity? Come to Podfusion!
- Weird and Wild show of the week
- Health News Watchdog
- Repro Madness
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education! The She Podcasts Shop Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word! It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group
and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com