Brad Stulberg researches, writes, speaks, and coaches on health and human performance. His coaching practice includes working with athletes, entrepreneurs, and executives on their mental skills and overall wellbeing.
Steve Magness writes, speaks, and coaches on health and human performance. He is a coach to some of the top distance runners in the world. He consults with executives and athletes on performance, culture, and mental skills development.
In addition to Peak Performance
and The Passion Paradox
, their writing and opinions have been featured in national outlets including The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, Wired, CNN, NPR, The BBC, Forbes, ESPN, Outside Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
Their newest book, The Passion Paradox: A Guide to Going All In, Find…
is out now!
Learn more about the Brad, Steve, and the book at https://www.passionparadoxbook.com.
- How did you decide to write a book about passion?
- How do we differentiate passions that are going to bring us "success"?
- How do we separate our value from our passion?
Become a Patron!
Help us grow and become a Patron today: https://www.patreon.com/smartpeoplepodcast
- BetterHelp - Get 10% off your first month - https://betterhelp.com/smart.
- Skillshare - Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this episode. Listeners get 2 months of Skillshare for FREE by signing up here: https://skillshare.com/spp.
- Green Chef - For a total of $75 off, that’s $25 off each of your first 3 boxes, go to GreenChef.us/smart75.
Donate:Donate here to support the show!