. Kevin knows A LOT about marketing and social media and shared many important insights.
- The effect of Twitter upgrading to 280 character Tweets (from 140)
- Twitter’s blue check mark controversy – they have been stripping certain people of their “verified” account status for unclear/shady/biased reasons.
- The CEO of Snapchat’s article titled, “How Snapchat is separating social from media.” Are you as confused as Chris? Does this sound like click-bait to you?
- Meetup.com was acquired by WeWork (co-working spaces).
- David making his phone happy… Yeah really. But it’s a great story
- Also, “opinions”…..
Thanks for listening!
Our show is sponsored by Podfudge
– a new kind of podcasting agency handling podcast launch, audio production and audience growth for businesses and influencers. Contact
Podfudge to schedule a consultation.
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "We Are Back! – Ep.85". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.