Our sponsor – Podfudge – a new kind of podcasting agency
Enjoy our return episode after a year and a half hiatus!
We are joined by our guest/cohost Kevin Strasser – co-founder of Podfudge
. Kevin knows A LOT about marketing and social media and shared many important insights.
- The effect of Twitter upgrading to 280 character Tweets (from 140)
- Twitter’s blue check mark controversy – they have been stripping certain people of their “verified” account status for unclear/shady/biased reasons.
- The CEO of Snapchat’s article titled, “How Snapchat is separating social from media.” Are you as confused as Chris? Does this sound like click-bait to you?
- Meetup.com was acquired by WeWork (co-working spaces).
- David making his phone happy… Yeah really. But it’s a great story
- Also, “opinions”…..
Thanks for listening!
Our show is sponsored by Podfudge
– a new kind of podcasting agency handling podcast launch, audio production and audience growth for businesses and influencers. Contact
Podfudge to schedule a consultation.