Although some say hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, a lightsaber wielded by the right master can be an extremely effective means of defense against an enemy. However, a Jedi must learn one if not many of the lightsaber combat forms to advance through the order and become a Jedi Master.
We examine these forms in today's podcast with special guest Andres Cabrera (@SquadLeaderAce) of The Meaning Of podcast!
Watch us record these live, subscribe here: http://www.starwarsloosecanon.com/subscribe
- Use our link to buy movie tickets this TROS season
- Patreon: give us your pity money and get these great tier rewards:
- $1/month get a *NEW* Loose Canon logo sticker
- $5/month get the sticker and a custom doodle from Patrick
- $10/month get the sticker, the doodle, and name a topic and co-host on an actual episode!
- Theme song performed by Charles Laurita (written by John Williams)
- Ad music by Kenobi Style (the duo, F1NG3RS and Santa Kilmagik from Richmond, VA). Check them out on Facebook and Soundcloud