Jacob talks with Vinnie Enriquez, real estate agent and podcast host. They talk about travel, leaving your comfort zone, real estate, podcasting and balance.
- What are you grateful for today?
Traveling/Seeing the world
- Europe has great public transportation.
- RyanAir - Cheap air travel in Europe
- An opportunity came for him to move to Afghanistan
- It was a difficult choice, but he decided to do it since he wasn’t fulfilled in his current position and wanted something new.
- Seeing different cultures, norms and customs can give you a lot of perspective.
Leaving your comfort zone
- Go somewhere you normally wouldn’t go.
- Interact with people you usually wouldn’t interact with.
- TALK to people. Have real conversations.
- Find excuses to meet new people.
- Dig deep! Have engaging, non-superficial conversations.
- There is a low barrier to entry to get into real estate.
- Just about anybody can get into real estate
- That said, the failure rate is high. 60-70% failure rate in the first year.
- As a real estate agent, you need to be able to deal with rejection
- Most real estate transactions occur during a major life event. This gives you an opportunity to really connect with and help people.
- Make sure that you are always looking for new deals, even when you are in the process of closing a deal.
- Boundaries are key. Set your own boundaries and live by them.
- Vinnie won’t answer the phone once he leaves the office.
- Stress is a real thing.
- You only have one life to live.
- Vinnie started the podcast because he kept seeing amazing stories of real people.
- His podcast is all about the stories of growing businesses.
- He focuses on the hard work that it takes.
FIND YOUR WHY! :)
Connect with Vinnie
We work incredibly hard to create our podcast, newsletter, Facebook group and more. ALL of these resources are 100% FREE and we wouldn't have it any other way. We believe that success should be accessible to everyone!Support our show
Listen & Subscribe
We’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to us at podcast@MySuccessQuest.com
. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts
or your favorite app to help more people discover the show!