This week Danica Kindrachuk from the University of Saskatchewan gives an introduction to Anesthesia
After listening to the podcast learners will be able to:
- Understand a bit of the history of anesthesia and understand its importance.
- Describe anesthesia and its scope of practice.
- Understand the differences between and uses of local, regional, and general anesthesia.
- List 4 main goals of general anesthesia.
- Define the term “balanced anesthesia” and its rationale.
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.