In this episode, Dr Cian O'Kelly covers the topic of carotid stenosis.
After listening to this episode, learners should be able to:
• describe the symptoms which are associated with carotid stenosis
• describe the epidemiology of carotid stenosis and stroke
• discriminate between a stroke and a transient ischemic attack
• outline the management of patients with symptomatic and asymptomatic carotid stenosis
• describe the medical and surgical management of patients with carotid stenosis
Running time: 14:42