In this episode Alyzee Sibtain discusses the diagnosis and management of patients with bowel obstruction. After listening to this episode, learners will be able to:
- recoginse the signs and symptoms of small bowel obstruction and large bowel obstruction and relate them to the underlying pathophysiology
- describe how to investigate the patient with bowel obstruction
- describe typical X-ray changes in the patient with bowel obstruction
- outline the initial management of the the patient with bowel obstruction
- list indications for surgery in the patient with bowel obstruction
Running time 17:35
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.