Mike is the founder of IdeaMarkets, a stock market for credibility that's currently under development. His team hopes to align financial incentives with the credibility of publishers to help combat misinformation and to really make the truth pay for those who seek it.
In our conversation we cover:
- The promise of distributed ledger technologies, aka crypto
- Decentralised finance
- Idea markets and aligning financial incentives with truth seeking
- Truth as an ordering force in the world
- China's panopticon
- The logic of non-violence
- UFOs and undervalued ideas
Find Mike Online:
Shownotes available here.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/talk-of-today/donations