Sarah Doody, a UX designer, consultant, and writer, tells us how to build products with great user experiences. We will hear why user experience is far more important than design.
Here's what to listen for:
- 00:46 - What is Sarah’s background in UX (User Experience)?
- 03:09 - What is the distinction between the experience and the interface?
- 05:53 - How do you create the ideal team at a startup?
- 10:53 - What is the distinction between experiential design and visual design?
- 13:14 - Which comes first: experiential design or visual design?
- 14:34 - What’s the process for evaluating the UX of an app?
- 19:01 - How do you get customers to use your product the way that it’s intended to be used?
- 20:22 - What mistakes do you see in the UX of an app once you are past the onboarding flow?
- 24:26 - How does user experience get compromised?
- 29:10 - How can you get back on track?
- 33:00 - How is product development like storytelling?
- 37:39 - What is a storyboard?
- 41:30 - Is a storyboard like a comic strip?
- 43:16 - How do you evaluate whether a developer is good or not at UX design?