In this episode, GLee, No 1 You Know, Aye-Sharp & Specs discuss Politics, Celebrities, Randos, and our famous S.H.I.T. section:
- Presidential Debate #2
- America preferred Biden's arguments over Trump
- Viewers classified Trump's comments as 'bitchy insults'
- Plot to Assassinate Biden Was Exposed
- Alexander T. in North Carolina was the person who had the idea of killing Biden.
- He is not facing charges regarding the attempt to assassinate Biden but is being charged for child pornography.
- If this were a black person, would the same charges apply, or would they charge them for assault?
- Biden’s Campaign Tactics Target Blacks
- To get people to vote, Biden has networked and collaborate with artists such as Ludacris, Jermaine Dupri, Monica, and our uncle, Samuel L. Jackson
- His message on the Biden ad: “If your vote didn’t matter, they wouldn’t try so hard to take it from you. Vote like your life depends on it. Vote, damnit, vote!”
- Trump, You a Lie
- According to CNN Politics, Trump has lied about being on Oprah Winfrey’s show during the final filming week.
- Jennifer Aniston is Shady
- What was so shady: She also said, “P.S. It’s not funny to vote for Kanye West. I don’t know how else to say it. Please be responsible.”
- You Sus Arianna Grande
- Arianna Grande released a new song and video “Positions”
- Possible Shade: It’s the way she said ‘repeat’. She separated the word, clearly making a quick pause in between 're' and ‘Pete’.
- Elton John
- Gets his own Barbie Doll as recognition for his career and ability to be out as gay at an early time in the 1980s
- Remembering You, Alliyah
- After almost 20 years, we are finally getting a book about Alliyah.
- “Baby Girl: Better Known As Alliyah” will be released on August 17th, 2021 (a week before her death).
- Emergency: He’s Sus
- A hacker that plays as ‘Eris Loris’ on our favorite game, “Among Us”, is spreading or illegally advertising his own Youtube Channel.
- Shown in group messages, the ad mentions supporting Trump and sharing his Youtube channel.
- The Apocalypse: You or Oreo?
- After learning about the asteroid that will come pretty close to Earth on Nov. 2nd, Oreo became nervous about losing its company and it’s famous treat: the damn Oreos.
- They did research and found the Global Seed Valut
- Oreo decided to build their own bunker.
- It includes oreos and powdered milk that will be mixed with snow for the cream.
- Trick or Treat!
- This is a creative ad by Oreo, made to drum up marketing
- Dads are Creative Too
- Greg Dietzenbach created a Zoom costume for his daughter.
- The costume consists of a literal Zoom page, with nine different windows in a chat.
- One of the chat squares is a video of whomever she faces, where they can see themselves moving around.
Shoutout To Motown
- Michigan Central Halloween Lights
- Similar to a drive-by light show, the windows of the train station will have ‘glowing ghosts and spooky goblins’
- You can see this fun little show on Oct. 30th-31st, 5pm-9pm
Lin's Smoothies and Energy Teas
Natural energizing teas and smoothies in over 200 flavors. Sugar-Free, made with Ginseng. Try today!