NFL Insider for FM1043 The Fan in Denver and senior writer for Footballguys, Cecil Lammey joins the podcast for the sixteenth episode. Cecil not only played a pivotal role in the beginnings of my story, but also shares the details of his own to provide a guide to aspiring writers. In one of the more inspirational episodes yet, Cecil brings fantastic perspective to not only growing in this industry, but also to approaching life as a whole.
Highlights from this episode include:
- Cecil's background growing up in the country and how it brought him to love football with his family.
- How his setbacks in the comic book industry changed his course into chasing a dream as a radio analyst.
- Why Cecil believes the most important thing in life is to just be good to other people.
- His relationship with his mentors and what he believes is the biggest reason they helped him along his path.
- Being good to players, and remembering that this is their story and they deserve the glory in this all.