Get your Lady Gaga on as the Deucecast Movie Show wants your loving, wants your respect, but still has bad romances... it's a Valentine's episode looking at the darker side of love -- Toxic relationships in movies.
First up, Mikey, Dave, and #TwitterlessDrEarl invite in Friend of the Show, Miss Independent himself Jeremy Burgess, and the crew plays a RomCom Mojo game to start the show.
Next up, the Top Five Toxic Romance lists. From divorces to couples violence to killing sprees and worse to karate chops to unnecessary Australian makeovers.... the movie romances that are at the best uncomfortable to at it's worst, dangerous.
Then.... Burgess gives his annual Burgentine's Day Report, giving a review on Down with Love... Sabrina... Crazy Stupid Love... and Philadelphia Story. Plus, some thoughts on a few previous movies from Burgentine's Day.
Plus, some after show Frat Pack chatter with Burgess chiming in on Vince Vaughn, and what truly makes the real Frat Pack.
- ATL (TBS/TNT streaming; rental)
- Badlands (Criterion Channel; Watch TCM)
- Crazy, Stupid, Love. (rental)
- Down with Love (rental)
- Call Me By Your Name (Starz)
- The Fountain (Starz)
- Get Out (FX Now)
- Gone Girl (Hulu)
- The Graduate (HBO Max)
- Grease (Showtime; TubiTV; CBS All Access)
- I.Q. (CBS All Access)
- King Kong (1933) (HBO Max)
- Leaving Las Vegas (rental)
- Marriage Story (Netflix)
- The Muppet Movie (Disney+)
- Natural Born Killers (Starz)
- The Phantom Thread (HBO Max)
- The Philadelphia Story (HBO Max)
- Sabrina (Watch TCM; rental)
- Sid & Nancy (IndieFlix; rental)
- The Story of Us (rental)
- Sunset Boulevard (Amazon Prime)
- Twilight (Showtime)
- The War of the Roses (Starz)
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf (HBO Max)