If you look closely, you can see the ghost drivers.
Video games are often considered a form of escapism, but what about the games that attempt to painstakingly model the small intricacies of the real world? Jorge and I aren’t very experienced when it comes to conducting virtual trains, piloting virtual planes, or growing virtual grains, but we are very much fascinated by the strong interest in simulation games. Inspired by a truly magnificent and terrifying trailer for Farm Simulator 15, we dive deep into the mindset and appeal of games about the real world.
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes
- Find the show on Stitcher
- Here's the show's stand-alone feed
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here
. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Runtime: 37 mins 57 secs
- Farm Simulator 15 Trailer
- The video that inspired our puns at the beginning
- Music by Brad Sucks