When a person dies, where does their spirit go? Do they go to heaven or hell? Are they able to return to the earth realm to interact and have their opinion noted on matters that concerned them in life? Do we sometimes assume that once someone dies, their personality or priorities change more than they actually do? Today we talk about ghosts and some of the places they have lived and why they may still love it in death with Keith Evans?
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN …
In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers
, we discuss:
- Who were the spirits haunting the house that Keith was so interested in?
- What kind of evidence did Keith find at the Hays House while living there after Hurricane Michael?
- What drove Keith to write about a book about this house?
- With people moving more frequently – does that lead to an increase in hauntings or decrease?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks