Matt Schlapp is one of cable news’ favorite defenders of Donald Trump. In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the chairman of the American Conservative Union opens up about his relationship with President Trump, his thoughts on Brett Kavanaugh, on who he would not invite to CPAC, and much more.
- What has surprised Schlapp about Trump’s presidency.
- What Schlapp has learned from his interactions with President Trump.
- On his support for Brett Kavanaugh.
- Where is the line in supporting fringe Republican Senate candidates?
- On CPAC and the fringe.
- On Trump’s press conference in Helsinki and the Russia imbroglio.
- Comparing Trump and his former boss, George W. Bush.
- On Steve Bannon, Matt Drudge, Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner.
- On the criticism that he pretends to be a populist while hobnobbing with elites.
- Closing Questions: The four historical figures he’d invite to dinner, the most undercover issue, and more.
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Episode 71: Matt Schlapp". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.