Bret Stephens has opinions. In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein, the conservative New York Times columnist discusses the rise of Trump, how Trump might be the more appealing candidate in 2020, why he doesn't regret supporting the Iraq War, why he left the Wall Street Journal and much more. Show Roadmap
- On how Trump is doing 2 years in
- On the time Bret Stephens met Trump
- On whether Stephens could imagine Trump being the better option in 2020
- On the state of the media and whether NeverTrumpers are overrepresented
- On whether he believes the Iraq War was a mistake
- On Benjamin Netanyahu's legacy
- On MBS and how the U.S. should have responded to the murder of Jamal Khashoggi
- On Matt Drudge, Sean Hannity and Victor Davis Hanson
- On his career and why he left the Wall Street Journal
- On his influences
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Episode 82: Bret Stephens". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.