If you've gotten yourself into credit card debt, it's hard to see a way out. Minimum payments can be as much as rent and won't always whittle down the debt because your interest rates are probably too high. With thanks again to Ramit Sethi (@ramit
) of I Will Teach You to Be Rich, we'll show you how get out of credit card debt more easily than you probably think possible.
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger
) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef
) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com
. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/188
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You're in more credit card debt than you'd like. Should you tell your family about it so you don't feel like you're hiding something from them?
- While we're on the topic of credit card debt, we share some tips from Ramit Sethi for getting that debt under control (Script found here).
- After surgery, monitoring, and an almost clean bill of health, how can you encourage your spouse that every pain experienced now isn't cancer?
- How do you deal with blame and taking responsibility after the breakup of a long-term relationship and the fallout of shared property?
- When visiting another country, we've advised hiring a local to hang out with and guide you around. But where can you find such a guide?
- How can you find a suitable, non-nuclear solution for you and your long-time partner to travel together, given different work circumstances?
- Going from employee to entrepreneur in an industry where name equals credibility, how do you keep your name safe if your business fails?
- So you want to get involved in politics or some other high-profile career? You might want to scrub those old social media posts; here's how.
- Your timing for knowing when to interject in a conversation could be better. How do you improve it?
- Life Pro Tip: Keep a $100 bill folded in a side compartment of your wallet in a doggie poop bag. The money is for emergencies. The bag is for protecting your valuables if you're caught out in the rain.
- Recommendation of the Week: You Vs. Wild
- Quick shoutout to Melissa!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.