Not all law school exams are created equal. Different schools will use different types of exams and your professors can do whatever they want!
In order to succeed, whether you're facing open-book, closed-book, multiple-choice, or take-home exams, it's critical t to practice, to be resourceful, and to use tools and resources that are geared to your specific type of exam.
Don't stress out about what type of exams you're facing! Tune in for our advice on the best strategy for every type of law school exam.
In this episode we talk about:
- The different types of law school exams - open book, closed book, multiple choice, and take homes
- What is the easiest type of law school exam? The hardest?
- Our personal experience with the different exam types
- The most common type of exams you will see in law school
- What resources are most helpful for the different exam types
- Study strategies for each type of exam
- The unique challenges you may face with each type of exam
- Is it okay to ask your professor for help?
- The importance of planning before you write!
Remember - practice makes perfect! Prepare early for your exams and you will be successful.
Best of luck on your exams! Whatever type they happen to be...
If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know!
We'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee