Welcome back! Today, we’re talking about how to evaluate your summer legal job experience, and how to make sure you leave on good terms. As your summer law job is drawing to a close, here are some ways to ensure you learn as much as you can from the experience.
In this episode we discuss:
- What you need to be thinking about as your summer job comes to a close
- Handling summer evaluations
- Are there experiences you still want to have at this job?
- Lee and Alison share their summer job experiences
- Evaluating if this type of law or firm is right for you
- The importance of references from your summer job
- What type of feedback are you getting, if any?
- What can you take away from this job?
- Is it OK to reach out after you have left and gone back to school?
- How to leave gracefully and without burning any bridges
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee