Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast. Today, we’re talking about law school Orientation. If you’re getting ready to start law school, tune in!
In this episode we discuss:
- What happens at Orientation?
- Do you even have to go to Orientation?
- Lee and Alison share their Orientation experiences (including a city-wide blackout!)
- What should you aim to get out of Orientation?
- How to deal with different personality types
- How to adjust to being back in school after a professional job
- Surviving Orientation if you are an introvert
- Why you need an elevator pitch
- Who do you go to with post-Orientation questions?
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
Thanks for listening! Good luck in law school!
Alison & Lee