Have you ever felt like an oddball or like you’re on the outside looking in?
This feeling can lead to an opportunity for you to learn, grow, and become a better version of yourself.
Purpose of this Episode To help you become a better person by learning to speak other people’s love language.
Tips Shared in this Episode
- 5 Love Languages:
- Words of Affirmation — always build up, never tear down
- Acts of Service — actions speak louder than words
- Gifts — thought that counts
- Quality Time — undivided attention
- Physical Touch
- Kent and Kathy’s anniversary gifts to one another — showing love in each other’s love language.
- How feeling like an “outsider looking in” gives you the opportunity to stretch yourself and become a better person.
Call to Action Stretch yourself this week by seeking ways to speak someone else’s love language.
Links Mentioned in this Episode The 5 Love Languages
by Dr. Gary Chapman
Thank You for Listening Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I'd be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes
. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes
, or Android
to get automatic updates.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward