If you’re a digital CEO, or inspiring to be one, the reality is that there are certain skills that absolutely are required in order for you to be successful. Today Jilly and I are identifying 5 of the skills (plus a few key bonus skills!) to help get you on your way!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me and Jilly, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here - http://jameswedmore.com/100
Mark your calendars because my FREE, LIVE, 3-part Rise of the Digital CEO training series kicks off on June 17th! To get on the waitlist and be the first to be notified, all you have to do is go to https://www.businessbydesign.net/
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why being more successful as an online entrepreneur isn’t just about “doing more stuff”
- What not to do when copywriting, and some ways to practice and get better at this required skill
- How to reframe the sales process to help your offer literally sell itself
- What I did to develop the presentation skills that I knew would be necessary to succeed
- Why leadership is not just a skill, but a way of being
- Coaching as an essential skill, and the role that a great coach plays in the success of his or her clients
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/453