The secrets to health and happiness can sometimes be found in the most unexpected places.
When we are children we are endowed with a mastery for joy and health that we can lose track of as the years roll on. Our search for a return to health and happiness can consume us. But because we are so preoccupied with looking into the future, we often forget to take a second and look down at the little heroes who are passionately showing us the way.
In today’s special episode you’ll discover the 5 specific things that kids can teach us about living a happy, healthy life. Many of the things you’ll learn are backed by surprising and powerful clinical research. Yet, you don’t need a study to tell you just how good it feels to put these timeless, brilliant activities into play for yourself.
In this episode you'll discover:
- How playing impacts your genetic expression.
- Why our mindset around play shifts as we get older.
- The surprising ways that play impacts your brain health.
- How to incorporate more play into your life.
- Why all of your emotions are valuable.
- What we need to learn from kids about emotional wellness.
- Why imagination is critical to success.
- How your imagination and memory are intimately connected.
- How your imagination can help you reframe and heal from past experiences.
- Why you need to take more control over imagineering your life.
- Which powerful supplement is being studied for its neuroprotective effects.
- How a childlike curiosity can benefit us as adults.
- What children can teach us about achieving our goals.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week! Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-Apple Podcast…