In this episode, we interview WSET certified educator Lara Victoria about one of her passions - sake. Some of the subjects we discuss include:
- How Lara took her childhood passions for food and photography and turned them into a life-sustaining passion.
- What it takes to make Sake - including the many ways it’s different from beer and wine in both its flavor profile and production methods.
- The strange and wonderful world of Koji - a mold - that’s right, you heard me - a mold that transforms rice into a vessel for alcohol.
- The different classifications and quality levels associated with Sake
- Resources for learning about sake, wine, and spirits,
- And much, much more.
Who's On This Episode
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Episode 091 - Sake (Part I) ". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.