Show Notes: Remotise.com/024
Take the test to see if you are ready to become a digital nomad! If you’re starting out, there are steps you can take to reveal whether becoming a digital nomad can work for you!
Book a flight to a different town within your country.
Get an Airbnb or hotel, pack your life into one carry-on and one luggage, and try living out of it for 2 weeks or a month.
Assess the pros and cons for yourself. Is the remote lifestyle truly for you?
Chris Backe offers step by step instructions to help you transition to a fully paid digital nomad in his book, “Becoming a Digital Nomad.”
- How to make a name for yourself through consistency
- Hack the 90 day visa by “ping ponging” back and forth western and Eastern Europe (Schengen Area)
8 Steps to Going Remote:
- Focus on knowing what you want, understanding the person you are
- Knowing your limitation
- Making money
- Get affairs in order
- Gear up and slim down
- Move and settle in
- Enjoying your new life
- Coming home
- Emotional Baggage follows you no matter where you move to
- You can’t change the system, but you also don’t have to be apart of it
- Which do you prefer...?:
- Living a life where you know exactly what to do, day in and day out. Everything you do builds up other people’s business?
- Or go take up the challenges and build your own business? (I know which one I'd rather have)