So, we’ve been a little lax with the pubcast (I say ‘we’ when I mean ‘I’) but we’ve dusted off our microphones, picked up our beer-drinking glasses and sat down to talk about a little thing called E3. Maybe you’ve heard of it? Anyway, it gave us the chance to break down the conferences and pick out a few of our favourite things – as well as some things that were definitely not our favourites – all the while sounding like we’re sat in a tavern in The Witcher thanks to some lovely Irish folk music.
This podcast may feature strong language, jokes in poor taste and adult themes. If you’re offended by that then we recommend that you don’t listen to it at all.
- You can grab the MP3 file here (right click to download).
- You might want to get it (when the RSS catches us) on the RSS feed, here.
- We’re on iTunes, when iTunes feels like updating. You can also leave us a review and subscribe there, if you want to be particularly lovely.
- We’re also posting on YouTube with audio-only videos if that’s easier for you to access, and with this episode embedded below.
- Finally, the podcast now appears on Stitcher as well.
If you’ve not had enough of us after listening to all that, you can follow us on The Twitter at the links below, apart from Ant who very sensibly isn’t on there.
Dom – @domleighton
Cael – @AmpleTea
Steve – @earlymodblood