Episode 003 - Overcoming Fear of Rejection in Your Business
Fear of rejection can cause you to shrink back and play small when it comes to closing prospect discovery calls, raising your prices, or even landing your first client or customer.
Yet rejection can be one of the best things to happen to you and your business if you know how to work past it.
In this book I discuss two of my favorite books on fear of failure and rejection:
The Flinch, by Julien Smith
Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang
Note: I accidentally mispronounce his name in this episode as John Jia. My apologies for this error.
In this episode I talk about:
- How rejections will improve your chances of future success (5:21)
- My Secret Sauce (7:09) to selling coaching packages and digital courses
- How boxers overcome the fear of pain to avoid getting knocked out (10:38)
- How to become rejection-proof (11:29)
- My #1 confidence-building exercise (15:32)
- How to get comfortable with raising your prices (19:13)
- Why people really turn down your sales offers and what to do about it (21:32)
Create your "Secret Sauce" Proprietary Process to …
Help spread the word about Unstuck and Unstoppable! Drop a quick review and rate my podcast at: