TODAY’S GUEST: As a young adult caring for both of her ill parents, Valerie realized her natural ability as a nurse, and her interest in the healing arts grew. Valerie graduated with her nursing degree in 1997. Her nursing career led her into Oncology where she spent 17 years in direct patient care, in both the inpatient and outpatient setting. During that time Valerie obtained her certification as an Oncology Nurse Specialist and developed a strong clinical background in all aspects of patient care.
In 2009 Valerie's focus began to change after experiencing her own health challenges. Using whole food nutrition, and the principles and practices of Functional and Orthomolecular Medicine, Valerie realized a profound change in her own health as she incorporated these practices into her own life. She realized that allopathic medicine perpetuated a shift in metabolism, and in the way the body was able to utilize the basics of water, oxygen and nutrients. It was a profound awakening and it completely changed her paradigm. She realized that treating illness by suppressing symptoms and the body's immune system never brought healing to anyone. Valerie realized that toxins and micronutrient deficiencies are the most widespread and dangerous health condition of the 21st century and that true healing can only come by removing the burden of toxins, followed by restoring the immune system through nutrients, real - nutrient dense food, water, oxygen, sunlight, movement, spiritual awareness and the joy of healthy loving relationships.
Valerie's desire is to help others rediscover and restore their health and vitality by supporting the body's own ability to heal itself given the right environment. Valerie’s passion and life's purpose is to help in this regard.
Connect With Today’s Guest: VALERIE WARWICK, RN Website: www.MyWellnessTutor.com
IN THIS EPISODE: Many Oncologists in the United States are lying about cancer treatments. Others are simply ignorant that there are other options available that are effective and non-toxic to the body. But you wouldn’t know that if you only listen to the medical “experts” who are on T.V. all the time.
On this episode of VidalSPEAKS, I’m chatting with my guest, Valerie Warwick. She’s a registered oncology nurse who has made the switch to the alternative treatment side of things because she’s seen the abuses and mistreatment of cancer patients and knew there had to be a better way.
Today’s episode sheds an incredible light on the cancer industry in ways the pharmaceutical companies and researchers don’t want, because it will show how the standard treatments for cancer simply don’t work. In fact, they make patients worse in almost every case.
Please take the time to listen to what my guest, Valerie Warwick has to share about why the typical treatments for cancer are actually lies foisted on suffering people for the sake of money and power. You’ll be shocked and helped - because she’s got lots of great suggestions for how you can take control of your health, even if you have a cancer diagnosis.
If you or a loved one are fighting the battle against cancer you owe it to yourself to listen to the insights that Valerie Warwick has to share. After many years as a traditional oncology nurse, she’s now serving patients as a cancer coach and leading them into effective, natural treatments for their cancer - and saving many lives.
Outline Of This Great Episode
- [1:59] Deborah’s introduction to this episode and her guest, Valerie Warwick.
- [6:42] Bio of Valerie Warwick.
- [9:37] The training required to become an oncology nurse.
- [11:01] Why Valerie wanted to become a nurse in the first place.
- [12:33] The ordeal Valerie went through caring for her ailing parents.
- [19:39] What happens to the cancer (and other cells) during chemotherapy.
- [23:01] The limitations of various cancer detection tools.
- [24:41] How traditional cancer treatments contributes to the sickness.
- [30:26] The things Valerie began to see that changed her thinking.
- [39:02] Problems with many vaccines today.
- [42:20] The unspoken peer pressure in the medical community against nutrition.
- [49:51] The reason Doctors scare their patients away from natural solutions.
- [51:11] What chemotherapy is and how Doctors profit from its use.
- [54:29] The problems with cancer statistics.
Resources Mentioned On This Episode The 12 questions you should ask your Doctor about chemotherapy:
If you’re considering chemotherapy, here are 12 very important questions to ask your oncologist BEFORE you schedule any chemo treatments.
The purpose of this list is to empower you to take charge of your cancer. No one is more interested in saving your life than you are, and this list will help you in making smart clinical decisions.
- What is the goal of the chemo for my cancer? Is this a cure? Doctors rarely use the word “cure.” Instead they say things like “remission” or discuss 5 and 10-year survival rates. Be clear on the expectations of a treatment plan.
- What are the chances that the chemotherapy treatment will work for me, for my cancer? Again, know what goal you are looking to reach: a cure, tumor reduction, or removal of symptoms. Ask: “After the chemo will I be cured, in remission, or do you anticipate I will need further treatment?”
- What chemo-sensitivity testing will you do to determine which chemotherapy agent to use? Despite the protestations of most oncologists, there is no one right treatment for any cancer. All the while, patients are given drugs that do not have the capacity to work for that particular person, often leading to failure and unnecessary suffering.
Medical oncologists are increasingly encouraged to adhere to the standards defined by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines, regardless if the treatments even work or will work for the individual seeking treatment. These guidelines offer recommendations for treatments by diagnosis, based on the response for the “average” patient. But cancer patients are anything but average, and there are no average outcomes. Each cancer patient and each cancer has its own unique characteristics. Sensitivity testing takes some of the guesswork out of the equation by using specialized lab tests to predict how well a particular chemotherapy will work.
- What is your opinion on taking supplements during treatment? While most supplements are completely safe to take during treatment and can actually boost the efficacy of treatment, many allopathic (conventional) doctors have not been trained in this subject.
- What are my other options if I decline treatment? You are asking this to uncover the doctor’s knowledge of available alternative therapies.
- What lifestyle changes will I need to make to improve the outcome of the treatment and protect my body during treatments?
- How will you nourish and protect my healthy cells while you’re killing my cancer cells? Also ask how they recommend you detox from the chemotherapy treatment afterwards.
- What will your proposed chemotherapy treatment do to my cancer stem cells?
- How will you support my immune system during treatment?
- What will you do if I become resistant to chemo treatment?
- How will this treatment change the cancer environment? Ask if it will only kill the cancer that is there and leave you vulnerable to more cancer? Oncologists don’t always share that once the immune system is depressed, the cancer stem cells can go on to create more cancer.
- Would you give this same chemotherapy treatment to your spouse or children, and if not, what would you give them? Would you take it yourself?