Chelsea Garber is a Multifamily Real Estate Investor, Syndicator & Entrepreneur with extensive knowledge in design, architecture, construction, and project management. Chelsea is focused on acquiring value-add commercial apartment buildings in emerging markets, to help others gain financial freedom through passive real estate investments.
With over 15 years of experience and with a heavy emphasis on interior design, architecture, new construction & remodeling, Chelsea has completed over 50 residential homes and 1 million SqFt of commercial space spanning nationally, from conception to completion. In this episode, Chelsea talks about success in designing!
[00:01 – 14:59] Designer Real Estate Investor
[15:00 – 27:20] Passionate Design Building to Success
- Let’s get to know Chelsea Garber
- Chelsea gives an overview of ROI ByDesign
- Moving forward from architectural designing to real estate
[27:21 – 37:14] THE FINAL FOUR
- How to Stay in the Right Mindset
- Getting out of the red zone
- Chelsea shares a pandemic-based story
- Rebirth and rebranding
- How Passion Leads to Success
- Real Estate is a Wealth Building Vehicle
- Chelsea talks about the importance of partnerships
- Life by Design
Tweetable Quotes: “This is not a get rich quick game. This is long-term.” - Chelsea Garber “What’s going on in social media, the consensus was if you’re not doing it, you’re not growing your business. ” - Chelsea Garber
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- A job correlated to a worst boss
- What's a book you've read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- Growing social media presence
- What does success mean to you?
- Putting actions behind your words
- Connect with Chelsea. Links available below
Connect with Chelsea by emailing [email protected]
, and LinkedIn
. Check out https://www.roi-bydesign.com/
and start improving your real estate design game
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW by clicking this link
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple
, or Stitcher Support the show