Working Woman Entrepreneur
If you listened to this episode you know that I've decided to put the podcast on the back burner so to speak while I focus on other business activities. I was planning on quitting my 9-5 job and start working for myself on August 12, 2016, but did not meet my deadline. My new deadline is August 12, 2017.
I want to share the main reasons I failed in order to help others who may be working on a similar goal.
The 3 Main Reasons Why I Believe I Failed
- Not being realistic with my time.
- Not focusing on money making activities.
- Not saving enough money in order to have a sufficient “runway” after I left my 9-5 job.
11 Great Pieces of Advice shared by previous guests (these are just some)
- Be realistic with your time. Episode 47
- Be present in the moment.
- Make time for yourself and your friends.
- Schedule everything you want to achieve in your calendar.
- The only way you fail is to give up. Episode 65
- Don’t take things personally. Episode 63
- Profit first. Episode 62
- Don’t expect perfect. Episode 55
- Wherever there is a problem there is opportunity. Episode 46
- Don’t sell what you want to sell. Sell what your customer wants to buy.
1 Great Piece of Advice I Want To Share With You
- DON'T COMPROMISE YOUR SLEEP FOR ANY REASON!
Resources: Sleep Smarter
-Shawn Stevenson The Sleep Revolution
KEEP On Jugging It! Working Woman Entrepreneur